1. Facials are little guilty pleasures that women indulge in to have radiantly smooth skin. They are beneficial for clearing out clogged pores, hydrating, and stimulating collagen for glowing, younger looking skin.
2. Body Scrubs are a luxurious treatment that exfoliate and hydrate the skin. Most body scrubs use sea salts with anti-aging antioxidants. Then, wrapping your body in a warm relaxing cocoon after a hydrating butter body massage leaves your skin with a radiant glow.
3. Botox is that little secret we keep that helps us look younger. After years of squinting, concentrating, or frowning, our skin can furrow and crease. We secretly look in the mirror to see if our frown lines between our brows form 1’s or 11’s. Botox relaxes the muscles, keeping our facial appearance young and refreshed. Results can be seen within a few days after treatments, and may last up to 4 months.
4. With many fillers on the market, one can be confused as to which best suits their needs. It is always best to have a consultation with your Dermatologist to discuss the type of filler that is ideal to achieve your desired look. Most ladies want a soft, smooth, and natural look when seeking fillers. The common areas to be filled are the parentheses lines around your nose and mouth and soft, natural kissable lips.
5. Chemical peels have changed dramatically in the last few years – for the best! You no longer have to look like a red tomato for weeks post-treatment to achieve great results. Peels have been developed to address concerns for all skin types, they are easily applied by your skin care professional, and can help reduce visible signs of aging while tightening and improving skin texture. With this little secret you can achieve a healthier, more radiant and youthful appearance.
- Sssshhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ladies these are our little secrets………………
- Call us at 941.924.4914 to schedule an appointment with Laura or Steffanie for any of these treatments!!