Our October 2015 Specials from Reflections MedSpa
You’re invited to our annual
October 29th & 30th
Botox ONLY $10 a unit for this special event!
Scare those lines away this Halloween.
Join us for our popular ONCE A YEAR Boooo-tox event.
Limited availability. C
all today for your reservation.
(Minimum 25 units)
This offer is only valid on
10.29.15 & 10.30.15 and cannot be combined with any other discounts/coupons or VIP, excluding Brilliant Distinctions.
HydraFacial and Microneedling Special
This month only
$100 OFF the combo!
Come in and see Steffanie
to repair the damage summer has left behind.
HydraFacial and microneedling
contribute to a refreshed and rejuvenated
appearance and promote
healthy new skin cell growth while combating the
signs of sun damage, aging, and environmental damage.
This month only $350 for both!
Line Lift FREE
when you purchase the NEW Dermal
Formulated to synergistically replenish optimal hydration levels and help visibly reverse all the signs of ageing, for skin that is intensely hydrated, lifted, firmer, and more luminous.
This deeply hydrating cream contains a unique combination of clinically proven ingredients to reverse dehydration and target poor texture, loss of firmness, dark spots and wrinkles.
Prodew® provides the crucial amino acid building blocks of skin’s Natural Moisturizing Factor, cushioning skin with vital moisture, while a natural carbohydrate complex mimics skin’s natural sugars to help strengthen the skin barrier and reduce moisture loss. Patented Aminofil® technology works together with peptides to build skin’s natural volume, visibly reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. NeoGlucosamine® helps to plump and firm the skin and diminish the appearance of uneven pigment and dark spots.
This emollient moisture booster is also enriched with a potent antioxidant, Chardonnay Grape Seed Extract, to help prevent damage from daily environmental stressors. Daily use can lead to softer, smoother, firmer and noticeably radiant skin.
All of us at Reflections Medspa thank you for your patronage, and hope to see you soon.
Reflections MedSpa | 941-924-4914
3830 Bee Ridge Road
Sarasota, FL 34243
Copyright © 2015 All Rights Reserved.
Our own Laura de Oliveira, PA-C talks about sunscreen on a 30 min radio spot with Nisey Wilterding on 96.5 FM. They discussed he importance of sunscreen for everyday use as well as how often to apply especially with people doing activities outside like golfing, hiking, biking, playing tennis and laying in the beach! The difference between Mineral sunscreens that have zinc and titanium dioxide vs chemical sunscreens. They also discussed how important UVA and UVB filters are and what is the importance of SPF! Is SPF 100 better than SPF 50? Laura mentions in her interview that sunscreens are now water and sweat resistant not water/sweat proof. One should reapply every 2 hours, but if in water and doing activities then every 80min. Laura also emphasized how important it is to have a yearly skin check with a dermatologist!
To hear the interview click here
WE ARE HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE OUR SPRING SPECIALS!
- Recieve $100 off a syringe of Juvederm
- Add on Botox for only $10 a unit
- Add on NeoStrata Line Lift for only $79
- Add on Latisse for only $99
NeoStrata Line lift- This innovative SynnerG System is a two step treatment specifically targeting deep lines and wrinkles
Latisse- Are your lashes thinning as you get older? Latisse more than doubles lash fullness in 16 weeks.
- Book a 60 minute body scrub $25 off month of may
- Book a 90 minute facial $25 off month of may
All of us at Reflections MedSpa thank you for you patronage, and hope to see you soon. We hope you have a wonderful spring.
3830 Bee Ridge Road, Suite 300
Sarasota, FL 34243
We still have a couple of openings for our SkinMedica peel event, next Thursday, November 1st from 9-5!!
Receive a free SkinMedica peel (value of $125), with a $100 reservation fee that will be applied towards your package purchase at the time of your appointment.
Reservation space limited and filling quickly, so call Mary Ann today at 941.924.4914 to schedule your appointment!
1. Facials are little guilty pleasures that women indulge in to have radiantly smooth skin. They are beneficial for clearing out clogged pores, hydrating, and stimulating collagen for glowing, younger looking skin.
2. Body Scrubs are a luxurious treatment that exfoliate and hydrate the skin. Most body scrubs use sea salts with anti-aging antioxidants. Then, wrapping your body in a warm relaxing cocoon after a hydrating butter body massage leaves your skin with a radiant glow.
3. Botox is that little secret we keep that helps us look younger. After years of squinting, concentrating, or frowning, our skin can furrow and crease. We secretly look in the mirror to see if our frown lines between our brows form 1’s or 11’s. Botox relaxes the muscles, keeping our facial appearance young and refreshed. Results can be seen within a few days after treatments, and may last up to 4 months.
4. With many fillers on the market, one can be confused as to which best suits their needs. It is always best to have a consultation with your Dermatologist to discuss the type of filler that is ideal to achieve your desired look. Most ladies want a soft, smooth, and natural look when seeking fillers. The common areas to be filled are the parentheses lines around your nose and mouth and soft, natural kissable lips.
5. Chemical peels have changed dramatically in the last few years – for the best! You no longer have to look like a red tomato for weeks post-treatment to achieve great results. Peels have been developed to address concerns for all skin types, they are easily applied by your skin care professional, and can help reduce visible signs of aging while tightening and improving skin texture. With this little secret you can achieve a healthier, more radiant and youthful appearance.
- Sssshhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ladies these are our little secrets………………
- Call us at 941.924.4914 to schedule an appointment with Laura or Steffanie for any of these treatments!!
Today until 2:00 this afternoon only! Call Mary Ann to place an order over the phone and we will ship you your products, or stop by to visit us and purchase your favorites in the spa!
- Call 941.924.4924 for more details!
So Steffanie, our medical aesthetician, had this brilliant idea that we should be offering body scrubs at Reflections, and we said to ourselves, “Selves, why haven’t we been doing this all along?” With Katie’s proper planning, Dr. Bedi’s exquisite design taste, and Steffanie’s perseverance, voila! They’re here! Read the divine details are below…
- Ultimate Anti-aging Papaya and Guava Sea Salt Scrub: Enjoy a clarifying, exfoliating body scrub with papaya and guava nectars, followed by a soothing, luxurious botanical massage. Complete your treatment with a relaxing, warming cocooned blanket.
- Rejuvenating Lemongrass and Lavender Salt Scrub: Revitalize and pamper your skin with an effervescent lemon grass and lavender sea salt scrub. Enjoy a nourishing botanical massage followed by a relaxing, warming cocooned blanket.
Even more delicious? From now until the end of the month, we’re giving you two ways to receive 1/2 off this amazing treatment! Come in for a facial or Botox from now until September 30th, and book a body scrub appointment…or treat yourself to a body scrub that very day! Either way, you will receive 1/2 off your fabulously relaxing body scrub.
- Call Mary Ann today to book your appointment! 941.924.4914 Or contact us for more information.